Back to Index|
Attendant Services/Supportive Housing
- individuals with varying degrees of physical disabilities over the age of 16 years.
- individuals with physical disabilities living in institutions now by no choice of their own, who have residence in the Kenora or Rainy River District who are seeking independent living.
- individuals living with families in the Kenora or Rainy River District who require some attendant assisitance
Assisted Living Services for Seniors
- individuals 60 years of age and over who require access to 24 hour services
- individuals who can remain safely at home between visits and not require immediate or 24 hour availability of nursing care or other professional services
- individuals who are not on a waiting list for a Long Term Care Home
Back to Index